ogv to flv video converter

dai

Apr 18, 2010, 11:06:59 AM4/18/10
to ShowMeDo
For all the linux users I've uploaded an ogv to flv video converter to
the files section. This converter works very well.

John Graves

Apr 18, 2010, 4:30:00 PM4/18/10
to show...@googlegroups.com
Please provide a link to the file location. Thanks.

dai

Apr 18, 2010, 5:27:26 PM4/18/10
to ShowMeDo
it's in the files section of the group. just go to files and click on
it.

On Apr 18, 9:30 pm, John Graves <jg07...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please provide a link to the file location. Thanks.
>
> On 4/19/10, dai <daib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > For all the linux users I've uploaded an ogv to flv video converter to
> > the files section. This converter works very well.
>
> > --

dai

Apr 18, 2010, 5:31:33 PM4/18/10
to ShowMeDo
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/910097/ConvertOgvToFlv-v1.5.7z
just in case you can down load it from my dropbox
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/910097/ConvertOgvToFlv-v1.5.7z

On Apr 18, 9:30 pm, John Graves <jg07...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please provide a link to the file location. Thanks.
>
> On 4/19/10, dai <daib...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > For all the linux users I've uploaded an ogv to flv video converter to
> > the files section. This converter works very well.
>
> > --

John Graves

Apr 18, 2010, 7:37:28 PM4/18/10
to show...@googlegroups.com
Got it. Sorry, I'm just lazy and easily confused (I was looking around
for the file on the ShowMeDo site itself ...):

http://groups.google.com/group/showmedo/files

dai

Apr 19, 2010, 6:04:10 AM4/19/10
to ShowMeDo
No problem John I'm in the habit of doing stuff like that myself.