Title Tool for Screencasts

dai

Feb 7, 2011, 4:55:13 AM2/7/11
to ShowMeDo
http://vimeo.com/19173782
something like this would be good for showmedo. Then we could have
title pages for screencasts that are not made with programs like
camtasia.

Gasto

Mar 5, 2011, 1:28:35 PM3/5/11
to ShowMeDo
Unfortunately Kyran seems to have disappeared.

dai

Mar 22, 2011, 4:42:09 PM3/22/11
to show...@googlegroups.com, Gasto
Yep been very quiet on the showmedo front of late.

Gasto

Apr 5, 2011, 4:07:17 PM4/5/11
to ShowMeDo
By the way, recently I uploaded a series called C console Programming
(check it at my blog: http://gasto5.blogspot.com). Never heard from
Kyran again so I didn't upload the series to Club ShowMeDo, so perhaps
if I get enough subscribers I can become a YouTube partner.

Gasto

Dec 15, 2012, 6:47:54 PM12/15/12
to show...@googlegroups.com
I already became a YouTube partner, and I am continuing the legacy of tutorials at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gasto5?feature=mhee

More GIMP(GAP, the animation package), VirtualDub(quick linear video editing), Audacity, Camstudio, C programming, Python programming and the interaction between them.