TEAM COMPETITIONS

Krystian Kisiel

Sep 20, 2020, 4:27:49 PM9/20/20
to Showdown Players Forum
Hello everyone,

Since we're getting to the end of September soon, I thought it would be a good thing to write down a few ideas the Polish national team and myself have come up with. I've split them in multiple posts for logic's sake, so sorry but you'll be reading this intro several times Emotikon tongue

We think there are a few things that need to be addressed with team competitions.

1. MANUAL
The referies' manual for team competitions should be clarified. Right now most rules are well known by most people, but they should be clear and precise.

2. WARM-UP
As things stay now, the warm-up isn't really sufficient for a team. We think it needs to be 90 seconds, with the refery whistling every 30 seconds so players are aware of when they can switch places so everyone gets a chance to warm-up.

3. NUMBER OF PLAYERS PER TEAM
We think that it might be good to:
A: Allow more than one player change in a team between two matches. As things are now, in a team of 5 we can only change one player before the next match. We believe it would be better to let teams change whatever they want as long as the players are on the list of that team.
B: Maybe allow more players per team to go with the previous point, we think 6 is a good number maybe?

That's all for teams, see you in the next post!