patches

K K

Feb 18, 2021, 4:58:15 PM2/18/21
to 'thade.ro...@googlemail.com' via Showdown Players Forum
Hello, I have been thinking recently about what we can do to prevent
cheating easily during matches.
As I wrote before, even in goalball, when people have patches stuck to
their eyes, some people can cheat. We cannot use patches for every game
because it is expensive and not comfortable for players.
However, I think it's a good idea to use patches since the
quarter-finals onwards. It is a compromise that will make cheating
during the match difficult and players will not feel uncomfortable by
repeatedly sticking and peeling the patches. I just don't know what to
do with european top12, maybe random players would be sealed several
times during the tournament.

Let me know what you think about this idea.

Best regards Krystian Kisiel