help family with missing teen

robert monterville

Jul 30, 2005, 5:07:30 PM7/30/05
Hi my family and i are taking donations for my daughters boyfreinds
family.He came up missing last wednesday and thursday they found a body in
the appomatix river by virginia state colledge.friday they called his mom
and told her that all the scars that he had matched,so now the griving
begins but dont end now they wont let her and his father identify the body
and their doing a dna test which takes two more week in worring they know
it's him but they think fowl play.PLEASE donate what you can to help PLEASE
my pay pal is speed...@adelphia.net thank you all who donate and god bless