Using Shoulda with Rspec

Mindtonic

Jul 26, 2010, 9:57:33 AM7/26/10
to shoulda
Hello,

I am a huge fan of Shoulda, and have been using it exclusively with
Test::Unit for over a year now. Thank you for all of your
contributions to the Rails community!

Recently I have inherited a project that is built on RSpec. In
addition, I have been working with Cucumber and the RSpec elements
inherent to it.

I know that the wiki and documentation state that Shoulda is compliant
with RSpec, however I have been unsuccessful in getting it all to
work.

Is there a definitive blog or guide as to how they work together? I
followed all of the installation instructions, but when I try to run
my spec, I get method not found errors.

Any help and guide would be immensely helpful!

Thanks.

Dan Croak

Jul 27, 2010, 9:26:26 AM7/27/10
to sho...@googlegroups.com