controller.should use_before_filter

Matt Patterson

Sep 14, 2010, 8:23:04 AM9/14/10
to shoulda
Afternoon all,

A couple of months back I opened an issue (http://github.com/
thoughtbot/shoulda/issues/issue/106) with a feature request for a
matcher that you could use to test whether a given controller method
would run a given before/after filter. I implemented it at
http://github.com/fidothe/shoulda/tree/should_use_filter, but there's
been no movement on the issue, and was using my own fork in a project
which then went to sleep. That project has woken up again, so I'm
updating dependencies again... I'd love to know whether there's
interest in pulling this into Shoulda proper, or whether I should just
spin it off into its own gem or plugin...

Thanks :-)

Matt

Dan Croak

Sep 14, 2010, 9:03:57 AM9/14/10
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Matt. I commented directly on the issue:

http://github.com/thoughtbot/shoulda/issues/issue/106/#comment_405971