shoulda 2.11 and custom macros

silent (e)

Dec 10, 2010, 9:24:20 PM12/10/10
to shoulda
I'd love to see a post about how custom macros can be written in
Shoulda 2.11. There have been 3 revisions and nothing. Searching
brings up little but a bunch of people saying their custom macros are
broken. A couple of gists but they seem really complicated now.

Six months ago, on June 11th, there was a blog post about Thoughtbot's
move to support Rails 3[1]. In that post was this snippet of text ...

"We’ll make a separate blog post detailing many of the very cool
changes to shoulda and more details about the future of shoulda soon"

We're still waiting. Please help the community and outline what we
need to do now. The github wiki is woefully out of date as well.

[1] : http://robots.thoughtbot.com/post/687890317/the-road-to-rails-3

Joe Ferris

Dec 13, 2010, 9:24:09 AM12/13/10
to shoulda
Hey,

Apologies for the delay. I'll write a guide on custom macros in
shoulda 2.11 soon.

-Joe