[Radio-DISCONTINUED=> Where Can I Buy American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED - Affordable Price

Cypyzew

Mar 30, 2014, 3:13:27 AM3/30/14
to shos...@googlegroups.com

American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED

Picture of American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED

American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED
[EXCERPT] American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED 202026457 PRODUCT OVERVIEW The American Red Cross MICROLINK FR160 by Eton does more than keep you connected. This new spin on an Eton classic incorporates our award winning design and standard feature sets into a sleek easy to use pack...

American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED
American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED

Description of American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED
PRODUCT OVERVIEW The American Red Cross MICROLINK FR160 by Eton does more than keep you connected. This new spin on an Eton classic incorporates our award winning design and standard feature sets into a sleek easy to use package. It is a multifunctional, ultra-compact companion ready for any preparedness kit.When emergencies or outdoor adventures take you off the grid, you need a device that can fill multiple needs. The American Red Cross MICROLINK FR160 is so compact that you can easily store in a safety kit or toss in your rucksack and take anywhere. It has a high-qu

Product Feature of American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED
Assembled Depth (in.)  2.50 in  Assembled Height (in.)  3.25 in  Assembled Width (in.)  6 in  Batteries Included  No  Battery Type Required  N/A  Color  Red  Color Family  Reds / Pinks  Flashlight bulb type  LED  Manufacturer Warranty  1 Year limited  Number of Batteries Required  0  Product Depth (in.)  1.81  Product Height (in.)  2.36

American Red Cross FR160 Microlink Weather Radio-DISCONTINUED