Shortwave Android beta

Sophia Seltenreich

Oct 6, 2022, 11:48:47 AM10/6/22
to Shortwave Android

Hi Shortwavers 🌊

While our native Android app is still under development, we have a modified version available to download. Joining this group grants you access to download Shortwave on Android 11 devices (or newer).

If you struggled to download the app in the past, these updated links & beta process should resolve the issue.

To download the app:

  1. Join this group with the same email associated with your Play Store account
  2. Follow this link to join the beta from the Play Store
  3. Click "Become a tester"
  4. Download the app and sign in to Shortwave with any Gmail account

For questions or troubleshooting, please email sup...@shortwave.com

This conversation is locked