Pi's Circumference zine -- Call for Poetry Submissions

The Poetry Institute -- New Haven

May 31, 2020, 2:38:53 PM5/31/20

Circumference is now open for poetry submissions.

As this old world keeps rolling along, Pi Poetry Series is pleased to announce the revival of Circumference zine.

What we are looking for:

Poems that are fresh, original, and have an authentic voice. Anything that catches our eye, anything that pleases us. Anything that we think should be published and is appropriate for Circumference.

How to submit:

Send up to 3 poems to poetryi...@gmail.com

Write “Circumference Submission” in the Subject Line.

Send poems as a Word document attachment.

In the text of your email, tell us that you are the sole author of your poems and that you own the rights to the poems, and that you give Circumference the right to publish the poems.

Send a brief bio.

Deadline for our next issue is 6/25/20.