Call for Submissions

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

The Poetry Institute -- New Haven

未读,
2021年4月30日 22:08:002021/4/30
收件人

The Spring Issue of Circumference is now open for poetry and art submissions.

What we are looking for:

Poems that are fresh, original, and have an authentic voice. Anything that catches our eye.  Anything that pleases us. Anything that we think should be published and is appropriate for Circumference.  We plan to publish passionate, provocative poems that push limits. We welcome poems that take strong stands and raw, riotous rhymes that cross boundaries, including the Rio Grande.  We encourage howling and yawping.  Bring us the bold, and send us the new, the dangerous, and the daring.

We also may publish a limited amount of photography or other visual art.  We may also consider publishing links to video or audio poetry and art.

To view our highly acclaimed January issue, click on this link to Circumference.

How to submit:

Send up to 3 poems to poetryi...@gmail.com

Write “Circumference Submission” in the Subject Line.

Please include a brief bio of not more than 50 words.

For artwork, submit as a Word Doc or a JPEG.

The poems and bio should be submitted together in a single Word Doc attachment.

In the text of your email, tell us that you are the sole author of your poems and that you own the rights to the poems, and that you give Circumference the right to publish the poems.

Deadline for this issue is 5/31/21.

回复全部
回复作者
转发