Circumference Zine, Call for Submissions

The Poetry Institute -- New Haven

Sep 22, 2020, 2:31:45 PM9/22/20

The Fall Issue of Circumference is now open for poetry and art submissions.

This is what we are looking for:

Poems that are fresh, original, and have an authentic voice. Anything that catches our eye, anything that pleases us. Anything that we think should be published and is appropriate for Circumference.

We also may publish a limited amount of photography or other visual art.

 To view our highly acclaimed July issue, click on this link to Circumference.

How to submit:

Send up to 3 poems to poetryi...@gmail.com

Write “Circumference Submission” in the Subject Line.

Send poems in a single Word document attachment.

For artwork, submit as a Word Doc or a JPEG.

In the text of your email, tell us that you are the sole author of your poems and that you own the rights to the poems, and that you give Circumference the right to publish the poems.

Send a brief bio of not more than 50 words.

Deadline for our next issue is 10/25/20.