shopizer UI projects details

ramesh...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2021, 1:07:05 AM4/4/21
to Shopizer
Hi All,

Am Ramesh from india.  New to shopizer.
starting to explore shopizer to evaluate selling options.

Nice to meet you All.

got to know it is a headless ecommerce.  Would like to know on
UI project. Could you please let me the projects if any devloped
for Ui. am seeing React app from sateesh in the git hub.

i am looking for a complete UI app for commerce and admin
which i can use and start development.

Could you please let me know the list of UI projects i can explore.

It is okay to one time buy alsa but it should have complete features
to start selling.

Thanks
Ramesh

ramesh...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2021, 8:38:27 AM4/13/21
to Shopizer
Hi All,

I got react UI project from git hub.

Thanks

avinash Prasadsaw

Aug 7, 2022, 5:17:18 PM8/7/22
to Shopizer
Hi @Ramesh.

Can you help us with the link please for another UI

mel win

Aug 8, 2022, 12:15:39 AM8/8/22
to shop...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am planning to migrate to spring cloud with angular front-end and flutter as mobile app as opensource.

If anybody interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Melwin.M.

Benjamin Evrard

Aug 8, 2022, 7:33:24 AM8/8/22
to Shopizer
@Melwin.M. angular front-end for shopizer? :)

If yes, I'm really interested :)

Kind regards

mel win

Aug 8, 2022, 7:47:35 AM8/8/22
to shop...@googlegroups.com
I will create a project structure and share it with everyone or
Carl, could you please create a github link so that we can start working on it and I think we can close it within three months if we collaborate.

mel win

Aug 22, 2022, 6:46:13 AM8/22/22
to shop...@googlegroups.com
Benjamin,

Please let me know ur email id.. I will add your name to the git repository and we can collaborate on this.

Please find the template of the angular, Yet to start working on it, will be adding the interface between api and shop.

Thanks,
Melwin.M.

Benjamin Evrard

Aug 24, 2022, 2:53:07 AM8/24/22
to Shopizer
Here is my email benjamin.evrard (on gmail)
Thanks for the repo.