Sample data not loading

Enock Prince

Aug 5, 2019, 10:19:58 AM8/5/19
to Shopizer
Hi All,

I am currently evaluating Shopizer for our client. I have followed below steps.

1. Cloned the project by using GIT
2. Build the project successfully
3. Dropped the ROOT.WAR file in tomcat webapps folder
4. Created the schema in MySql and added below points in database.properties file

##
## db config
##

db.jdbcUrl=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/SALESMANAGER?autoReconnect=true&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8
db.user=root
db.password=Welcome@01
db.driverClass=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect
db.preferredTestQuery=SELECT 1

db.schema=SALESMANAGER
hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto=update

##
## configuration pooling base de données
##
db.initialPoolSize=4
db.minPoolSize=4
db.maxPoolSize=8

5. Then updated "shopizer-properties.xml" file<prop key="POPULATE_TEST_DATA">true</prop>
6. Then run the application from GIT by using below commands
 $ cd sm-shop
 $ mvn spring-boot:run
Application is running without any issues, but no sample data loading and MySql talbles are not created.
Please let me know if i miss anything and how to run the schema in MySql.

enock....@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2019, 8:29:13 AM8/14/19
to Shopizer
Bump

Carl Samson

Aug 14, 2019, 9:19:59 AM8/14/19
to shop...@googlegroups.com
What version of mysql are you running?

On Wed., Aug. 14, 2019, 8:29 a.m. , <enock....@gmail.com> wrote:
Bump

enock....@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2019, 9:39:27 AM8/14/19
to Shopizer
Version 8

Vipin Purohit

Aug 14, 2019, 10:56:12 AM8/14/19
to Shopizer
Hello Enock,
Please set property POPULATE_TEST_DATA as true in shopizer-properties.properties file. make sure file path is sm-shop/src/main/resource/, as same file is available in test resource also.

Thanks,
Vipin

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 7:09 PM <enock....@gmail.com> wrote:
Version 8

Sajad Reshi

Dec 31, 2021, 11:50:09 AM12/31/21
to Shopizer
were you able to solve this issue? I am running into similar problem.