I can't find where to Write the code for Shopify App. How to make shopify app in PHP

Aakash Ahmed

Apr 18, 2015, 1:27:19 AM4/18/15
to shopi...@googlegroups.com
Hi mates, I tried every tutorial every video on youtube. But they don't say clearly where to write the code for shopify App, I understand what's shopify app api key, how to create the api key for a new shopify app! and I also have a partner account. I created there a private app. and it gives me the api key and password for app. But I don't knwo what to write at the app callback url? and don't know where to host the app? and where to write the code for app?

Anweshan Paria

Nov 23, 2015, 3:05:11 AM11/23/15
to Shopify API (defunct)
did you get any solution?