Open German Championship 2021

Daniel Többens

Jul 7, 2021, 2:10:08 PM7/7/21
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

we at Shogi Deutschland are optimistic and are planning the 28th German
Open Championship 2021 for Saturday, September 18th and Sunday,
September 19th, 2021, in Berlin.

The website is up and registration is possible:
http://shogideutschland.de/Turniere/ODM_2021EN.html

See you in Berlin,
Daniel Többens

Daniel Többens

Sep 11, 2021, 11:47:46 AM9/11/21
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

this is just a reminder: The 28th German Open Championship 2021 is
happening on Saturday, September 18th and Sunday, September 19th, 2021,
in Berlin. Registration is still possible until Wednesday at our
webseite: https://shogideutschland.de/Turniere/ODM_2021A.html

We were able to come up with a decent Covid hygiene protocol to provide
maximum safety with minimum inconvenience. And while the list is still
rather short, we have participants over all strengths and ages.