Live commentary of Belarusian Magister games

andrei....@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2022, 1:55:17 PM6/24/22
to SHOGI-L
Dear all,

As you probably know Minsk remain the place with a high density of shogi players per square meter and a lot of shogi activities. E.g. the 5th Minsk Shogi Classic is approaching the culmination. This year 45 players took part in the competion and this Saturday (June 25) the 2nd semi-final of candidates to hold the Belarusian Magister is going to be:

Sergey Korchitsky 5d 🆚 Nikita Pytalev 3d

The game is expected to be interesting, since the recent battle of these opponents ended in victory for Nikita. Vincent Tanyan 5d is waiting for the winner of this pair. The Magister holder is Anton Starykevich 5d

As usual, we invite to join our live webcasts:
📝: http://shogi.by/games/239-1018/
📺: https://youtu.be/9Un2xB4u6j0
📺: https://youtu.be/zkdGL4hGqjw (commentary by Ivan Martsev 3d in English)
📺: https://youtu.be/r5iUIVJaNh0 (commentary by Anton Starykevich 5d and Vincent Tanyan 5d in Russian)