Brussels Winter Shogi Open 23/24 March 2024

Pierre Alix

Jan 22, 2024, 7:35:31 AMJan 22
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shogi Players,

The traditional Brussels Winter Shogi Open will take place on March 23 and 24 2024. The formula remains the same for this 9th edition:

    Place: Ten Weyngaert Centrum (same place as the lastest editions) in Brussels
    Format remain 6 rounds in Swiss/Mac Mahon system with 60min + 40sec byoyomi
    Fee for 2024: 25€ (including lunchs and beverage)
    A group dinner will be organized for Saturday evening (costs to be assumed individually and separately)

You can already register at this adress:

We have increased our capacity to be able to host even more players than last year (37 players in 2023!)

As usual don't hesitate to contact us if you need some support to prepare your visit.

On behalf of the Belgian Shogi federation,

Pierre Alix