"Tourney-To Series" Season 5 - registration until January 31!

Karolina Styczyńska

Jan 12, 2022, 10:09:26 AM1/12/22
to SHOGI-L
Dear friends,

Tourney-To Series is a series of online tournaments organized by Shogi Harbour. Each season we have a great community of players joining and learning shogi together. Fun is priority number 1!

We almost finished with Season 4! The handicap games will be played on January 30... Streamed as always on our twitch, Shogi_Harbour.

It is time to start registration for Season 5!
You can register by joining our discord, detailed rules and info here: www.shogi.pl/tourney-to-series/

If you missed previous seasons: TTSeries are 9 round tournaments, one game per week, serious atmosphere to learn and prize of teaching game from shogi professional (sponsored by Shogi Harbour) + certificate and D-Miles for players playing 9 rounds. Categories depends on players' level and there is an additional handicap tournament for females only.

If you would like to play more casually, every week we organize Weekly Shogi Ladder, at tempo of two games per weekend. You can read about it here: http://shogi.pl/weekly-shogi-ladder/

Don't forget to check our streaming schedule! https://www.twitch.tv/shogi_harbour/schedule

See you on the discord,
Karolina Styczynska (Shogi Harbour)

TTS_S5_POSTER4x.png

Karolina Styczyńska

Jan 29, 2022, 12:10:35 PM1/29/22
to SHOGI-L
Dear friends,
We have special handicap matches upcoming, so I want to remind you of our schedule.
And a quick reminder that registration for season 5 ends on Monday!!

TTQ TOP 3 vs Ladies professional players

January 29th/30th Lily (USA) vs Yamada L. 4Dan (timezones shown in the link)

January 30th Clawmac (UK) vs Yamaguchi L. 2 Dan

January 30th Isabella (Brazil) vs Ajiki L. 1 Dan

Special event on February 13, when Tobe 7 dan will play against our main tournaments winners!

TTSeries Season 5 Registrations ends soon! (Monday 31st) http://shogi.pl/tourney-to-series/

Best regards,
Karolina Styczynska

Karolina Styczyńska

Feb 13, 2022, 4:30:14 AM2/13/22
to SHOGI-L
Dear friends!
The Season 5 has now started, but there is one more thing for us to complete Season 4...
That's right! Professional vs Winners teaching games! It is going to happen today at 13:00 (UTC+1)!

There is something special about the event this time... We will have a direct connection between participants and the teacher through a zoom call!
Tobe sensei will be talking with the participants with a help of interpreter.

Please join us on this special event!

Best regards,
Karolina Styczynska