Tourney To Series season 3 - Registration OPEN until March 7th

Karolina Styczyńska

Feb 24, 2021, 4:20:56 AM2/24/21
to SHOGI-L
Ahoy, Ahoy!

Dear Friends,

I invite you to join our online shogi tournament "Tourney-To Series". This is our third edition!

We play one game per week, 9 rounds. The main objective is to play a lot of shogi and improve together! We also have a cool prize for the winner...

We have different divisions for each rank:
beginners under 5 kyu - Tourney To Jouzu
intermediate under 1 dan - Tourney To Shodan
advanced under 3 dan - Tourney To Masters
So anyone has chance to win!

Winner of each tournament will face Katagami Daisuke 7 dan in handicap teaching game. This game will be commented on our Shogi Harbour's youtube channel.

Hope you join and see you at the Harbour!
Karolina

More details on:

new poster by phin2.jpg

Karolina Styczyńska

Feb 24, 2021, 8:42:52 PM2/24/21
to SHOGI-L
Sorry I found a mistake. TTM is for 1-4 dan players.
Karolina

george.hodges

Feb 25, 2021, 10:21:05 AM2/25/21
to sho...@googlegroups.com

Hallo!

Thank you for your E-mail. Unfortunately, we do not sell Chu and Tenjiku Shogi sets in western form, only the WS1. I enclose our UK pricelist, so you can see what we have for sale. Greetings from Angela Hodges.

Shogi Pricelist (stirling).pdf

Karolina Styczyńska

Mar 4, 2021, 3:38:30 AM3/4/21
to SHOGI-L
Last Reminder: TTSeries registration ends in 3 days.

So far we have registered 48 players.
14 players 1-4 dan
23 players 5kyu-1dan
11 players under 5 kyu

Don't miss it! All the details here:

If you have beginner friends, invite them to TTJouzu tournament, there is only 11 players to compete with! :)

Karolina

Karolina Styczyńska

Mar 6, 2021, 9:20:04 AM3/6/21
to SHOGI-L
TTSeries update for 5 dans or higher players!
We have had few requests from higher ranked players, who wanted to join out tournament.
We will launch additional tournament for 5dan or higher ranked players, so feel free to join.
The registration for this new tournament is until March 14 on our discord.

Karolina