32nd Ginkammuri Online Rapid Shogi with Ishikawa Yasushi (former shoreikai 3 dan) participating

andrei....@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2023, 3:55:05 PM9/19/23
to SHOGI-L
Dear shogi friends,

As you probably know, the Minsk shogi club Ginkammuri holds an online tournament every month. The main idea is that online completions should be the same as offline ones. It means deanonymized players, convenient concise schedule, swiss or mcmahon system. Games are played at 81Dojo, but tournament information appears on the ginsen page during the event.

This weekend (23rd and 24th September 2023) we are running the 32nd Ginkammuri Online Rapid Shogi Championship: http://ginsen.shogi.by/67 and at the moment we have already registered 24 players from Belarus, Japan, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Colombia, Guatemala and Ecuador.

The main favorites of the event are the current and the previous European champions and the special guest Ishikawa Yasushi (former shoreikai 3 dan)!

Join us if you
☗ have a 81dojo account,
☗ prefer McMahon tournaments,
☗ appreciate the strict schedule,
☗ would like to support Ginkammuri club.

The registration page with all information on the event: http://ginsen.shogi.by/67

With kind regards,
Andrei