Source file of Bonanza 4.0.3 became available to downloadable

takodori

Jan 29, 2009, 4:42:14 AM1/29/09
to SHOGI-L
I'm not sure how big this is, but I found several Japanese blogs
maintained by computer shogi programmers were amazed to mention to the
source file of Bonanza became available to download from CSA library
and Bonanza website. Here are the links.

from CSA library
http://www.computer-shogi.org/library/bonanza_v4.0.3.zip

from Bonanza webpage
http://www.geocities.jp/bonanza_shogi/
(Please click the link just below "Jan 28 2009, Bonanza v4.0.3"

Takodori

takodori

Feb 6, 2009, 1:18:09 AM2/6/09
to SHOGI-L
I found a blog which is trying to translate the text of
bonanza_v4.0.3\src\bonanza\bonanza.txt into English from Japanese.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/internalservererror/20090205/1233841369

Regards
Takodori