XVIII Italian Shogi Championship

Baggio Giuseppe

Mar 13, 2022, 11:00:48 AMMar 13
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shogi's friends,

The AIS (Italian Shogi Association) is pleased to announce the organization of the XVIII Italian Shogi Championship. After two years of forced pause from activities in the presence, unfortunately due to the terrible pandemic that affected us, and hoping for how the health situation is evolving and improving, we decided to pick up where we left off, that is from the our traditional Italian Shogi Championship thus now in its XVIII edition.

The 2022 Italian Shogi Championship will be held in Milan on 14/15 May at the consolidated structure of the "Casa dei Giochi" in Via S. Uguzzone 8, which has hosted us many times in previous editions. This edition is sponsored by the Consulate General of Japan in Milan and the Japanese Cultural Institute.

Here the programme:

Venue Casa dei Giochi, Via Sant'Uguzzone, 8 - Milano

Date 14/15 may 2022

Tournament rated FESA, open to all player, italian and foreigners
6 rounds, 40'+30"byoyomi for player, no handicap

Calendar/time rounds
saturday 14 may, end registration 11.45
1° round 12.00
2° round 14.00
3° round 16.00
4° round 18.00
sunday 15 may 5° round 9.00
6° round 11.00
award ceremony 13.30

Subscription fee 10.00€, free for members AIS

Info www.associazioneitalianashogi.it
ais[at]shogi.net

Access to the building and the event will take place in compliance with the regulations in force and we will inform you about it as the date approaches.
We remain available for any clarifications or further information.

We know these are difficult times, especially due to the terrible current situation.
We hope for a better future, where we can only fairly compete by playing in friendship.

Kind Regards from Italy,
AIS (Associazione Italiana Shogi)