Automatic hisshi solution...

captbirdseye

May 27, 2022, 5:53:47 AM5/27/22
to SHOGI-L
I was recently asked by someone who was using one of my Shogi magazine
digestsabout solving hisshi problems. Essentially the question boiled down
to:

"There are programs which will attempt to solve tsume problems - are there
any programs which also attempt to solve hisshi problems?"

As far as I am aware, the answer is no, and I could only find a couple of
references to academic research papers which attempted to solve hisshi
problems using a computer.

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Roger Hare

DARREN PAULL

Jun 10, 2022, 12:26:17 PM6/10/22
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Hello Roger ,

I may be wrong , but I have a feeling the former Shogi Shack website had a hisshi solving progam .

Regards,
Darren

Jun 11, 2022, 1:22:37 AM6/11/22
to SHOGI-L
On Friday, 10 June 2022 at 17:26:17 UTC+1 DARREN PAULL wrote:
Hello Roger ,

I may be wrong , but I have a feeling the former Shogi Shack website had a hisshi solving progam .

 Darren, thanks for that! I'll pas it on to my correspondent.

Roger.

george.hodges

Jun 16, 2022, 6:32:21 AM6/16/22
to sho...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry. So, you know what we sell I attach our price list. All prices are in Pound Sterling, goods ordered for the UK are postage free, for all goods going abroad the postage will be advised Please pay all moneys into my Paypal account Angelik...@yahoo.co.uk. If you have any further questions about Shogi matters, do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

Greetings from Angela Hodges.

Shogi pricelist.pdf