Looking for "shogiban" who created Shogi Maze

A2life

Jun 10, 2023, 2:32:25 PM6/10/23
to SHOGI-L
Hi,  Shogishack host here.  I am trying to locate a person who created "http:Shogimaze.free.fr" which is a frontend for kifu database.   This site is on my site's  link list and the page still works but his reference to kifu data sources and many of the links on the pages are no longer valid and some links are security concern, according to my browsers.
I am in the middle of overhauling my website and wondering if this page can be modernized, and also would like to find which database this page uses.

Shogi Besancon

Jun 12, 2023, 2:08:59 AM6/12/23
to sho...@googlegroups.com
It was a french shogi player I know. I can ask him to put you in touch.

Gilles

Le sam. 10 juin 2023, 20:32, A2life <a2li...@shogi-shack.net> a écrit :
Hi,  Shogishack host here.  I am trying to locate a person who created "http:Shogimaze.free.fr" which is a frontend for kifu database.   This site is on my site's  link list and the page still works but his reference to kifu data sources and many of the links on the pages are no longer valid and some links are security concern, according to my browsers.
I am in the middle of overhauling my website and wondering if this page can be modernized, and also would like to find which database this page uses.

A2life

Jun 13, 2023, 12:14:39 AM6/13/23
to SHOGI-L
He contacted me. thanks!