Tourney To Series Season 4 - Registration Open until July 7th!

Karolina Styczyńska

Jun 16, 2021, 12:07:43 PMJun 16
to SHOGI-L
Ahoj!
The time has come, Season 4 is ready to go!

Time to find rivals near your skill level, learn together and fight for grand prizes!
In addition to handicap games, this season everyone who finishes 9 games will be rewarded D-Miles!

We have 5 tournaments ready for you:
  • TTJouzu (under 5 kyu)
  • TTShodan (from 5kyu to 1 dan)
  • TTMasters (from 1 dan to 4 dan)
  • TTKing (5 dan and above)
  • And our new addition TTQueen, a handicap tournament for women.
(Women have option join both TTJ/S/M/K + TTQ tournaments)

Prizes:
  • Prizes for TTJ/TTS/TTM are handicap game against Katagami 7 dan that will be on commented youtube. Additionally winners will receive certificate signed by Karolina  (check past seasons commented videos)
  • TTKing winner gets KING role on server, certificate and trophy.
  • TTQueen top 3 gets handicap game against ladies professional players, Winner gets QUEEN role on server.

Other detailed information and rules are available on our webpage: http://www.shogi.pl/tourney-to-series/

Meantime, this weekend 19th at 11:00 (utc+1) we will have Season 2 Winners vs Katagami stream on twitch.tv/shogi_harbour !

We would be happy if you join us at the Harbour!
Harbourmaster,
Karolina Styczynska

Karolina Styczyńska

Jun 30, 2021, 5:51:44 AMJun 30
to SHOGI-L
Tourney To Series is a serious tournament with pace of 1 game per week, where you can learn shogi by playing people around your skill level.
We accept people from beginner to above 5 dan. Each tournament has their own category of skill.
We also organize special tournament for female players only.
Currently we have 48 people registered in total.

Prizes details:
Winners of TTJ/TTS/TTM get a certificate and a game against professional player 7 dan.
Title winner of TTK gets a certificate and KING role on server.
Top 3 of TTQ (female handicap tournament) get a handicap game against one of three Ladies Shogi Professionals. Winner gets a certificate and QUEEN role on server.

Registration for Tourney to Series Season 4 ends on July 7th.
Register through our discord in #tt-series-registration channel. (you need registered discord account with confirmed email to enter)
All rules and details about tournament are on http://www.shogi.pl/tourney-to-series/

See you at the Harbour,
Karolina Styczynska

TTS S4 LAST CHANCE@4x smaller.png