Update on TTSeries [TTQueen8 registration until 22nd!]

Karolina Styczyńska

Jul 19, 2023, 12:02:00 PM7/19/23
to SHOGI-L
Dear Shogi Fans,

Sorry to disturb you during this busy preparation time for WOSC and ESC ;)

I have some update about TTSeries, if you are interested in joining.

1. TTQueen [female only tourney] system has changed drastically: instead of handicap games we are hosting even games tournament with 3-games title match for best two female players. From this season we are awarding the Queen with actual trophy from Japan. All participants will get participation certificates and 300 Dmiles - if they play the whole tournament. It is also separate from TTSeries so female players can join both tournaments without stress of playing 2 games per week. More details on shogi.pl as usual. Registration until 22nd July! Currently 5 players registered, so big chances to get lady pro game award (top 3).

2. TTSeries Season 8 registration will start in August, expected start in September 2023. No big changes here.

3. Come watch our upcoming live games:
7/30 Monsterago vs Kimura LP, 6 pieces
8/20 TTSeries 7 winners vs Toyama 6 dan
Check discord events for your timezone (SH discord top left, events)

(and if you are interested, we have two new videos on Shogi Harbour youtube, including my commentary on international pieces usage, I plan to do more similar videos in the future)

I won't be visiting Strasbourg sadly (baby duty), have fun everyone :)
Karolina Fortin