TTSeries winners vs Ueno 6 dan - live tomorrow

Karolina Styczyńska

Jan 20, 2023, 7:38:01 AM1/20/23
to SHOGI-L
Hello Shogi Friends,
I would like to invite you to our live event of four teaching games against Ueno 6 dan.
Players and handicaps will be as follows, commented live by the strong player from our server, Muse, and myself. There is a chance for you to send a question to Ueno sensei through Twitch chat, we will translate and ask him directly.

Saturday 21st, 14:00 UTC+1
TTK winner, Cliffvine (Taiwan), Bishop handicap
TTM winner, lighttodie (Taiwan), Rook handicap
TTS winner, IsabelLoyola (Brasil), 2 piece handicap
TTJ winner, Mizuti (Germany/France), 6 piece handicap

Hope to see you there!

More info on Tourney-To Series: shogi.pl/tourney-to-series/

Karolina Fortin