38th European Shogi Championship / World Open Shogi Championship

Fabien Osmont

Dec 15, 2022, 10:46:56 AM12/15/22
to sho...@googlegroups.com

Dear shogi friends,

Before doing any announcement, we wanted to secure a minimal logistic
topics. But, now, I'm happy to invite you to the  38th European Shogi
Championship / World Open Shogi Championship.

It will take place in Strasbourg (East of France) from the 27th to the
30th of July 2023.

For this great event, we are happy to have booked a very nice place,
located in the middle of a green park, facilitating concentration and
serenity.
We will indeed have the chance to play at the "Pavillon Josephine",
located in the middle of "Parc de l'Orangerie".
Google Maps : https://goo.gl/maps/jonAbMSZ2VpGKMkCA

And we have already the pleasure to announce participation of
professional player Teruichi Aono 9-dan to this event !

Exact schedule, website URL and additional information will follow soon.

Kind regards

Fabien Osmont

Fédération Française de Shogi
http://www.shogi.fr