Shogi Magazines

george.hodges

May 5, 2021, 11:49:28 AM5/5/21
to sho...@googlegroups.com

Greetings to everybody!

I moved from Bedford to Ormskirk (West Lancashire) recently. Unfortunately, my office is more cramped than before, so I must downsize a bit. I have some Japanese Shogi Magazines to give away (18 all together). They are in Japanese kanji and about 15 years old. Anybody interested write me an E-mail. Kind regards from Angela Hodges.

captbirdseye

May 6, 2021, 1:11:37 AM5/6/21
to SHOGI-L
On Wednesday, 5 May 2021 at 16:49:28 UTC+1 george...@talk21.com wrote:

Greetings to everybody!

I moved from Bedford to Ormskirk (West Lancashire) recently...

Forgive me, this is completely off-topic, but welcome to Lancashire - also known as 'God's Country'!
I returned after an absence of 46 years - best move I ever made!

RJH