7th Mori Ogai Tournament 2022

Daniel Toebbens

Jan 15, 2022, 3:56:10 AMJan 15
to Mailgroup Shogi-L
The Berlin Shogi Club will hold the 7th open Mori Ogai tournament on Saturday, February 19, 2022. If you happen to be in the region or need to get rid of your tournament withdrawal symptoms, join us for a tightly packed day of five rounds. All details and the registration contact are here: https://shogi-berlin.de/en/shogi/berlintournament2022

We are of course aware of the fact that Berlin is currently in the opening stage of Omicron month, which will probably not have blown over at the time of the tournament. Thus Covid protection measures will have to be applied. Our current plan, subject to changes depending of development, is mandatory masks in the rooms and to require an up-to-date corona test from every participant at the start of the tournament, also offering on-site testing.