unsubscribe statement (2021/09)

finemood

Sep 16, 2021, 9:46:17 PM9/16/21
to sh...@googlegroups.com, y...@shlug.org, ghost...@gmail.com

hi all,

你好。

I will unsubscribe the mailing list of this group next month (2nd half of Oct, 2021) temporarily.

Please align your communication and project (product) development on the enterprise (R&D) level with the below road map and directions if possible.

@young people, I think there are huge of work and things to do ahead of the road in the directions mentioned above. Please also try to keep in mind there is a big improvement of Inclusive Growth in your journey which you could learn from your teachers . (who ?)

have a good day (weekend) !

Thank you very much for your help and understanding.

Best Regards,

Crane Zhou