Sai Baba Tamil Serial - Mahaan :Title Song In Mp3.

Sai.Manisha

Apr 14, 2011, 1:51:45 AM4/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,
Few days back I had shared with all of you video of Sai Baba Television serial Mahaan.Today Sai devotee has shared with all of us the mp3 download version of the song .
The details are attached below as sent to me.
I would also like to mention that my Sai friend has also shared a beautiful picture of Shirdi Sai Baba scanned from the calendar in high resolution of 300dpi for download by all .The picture is uploaded above.Jai Sai Ram .

Dear Sai Manisha

Given below is the link for audio version- mp3 of Mahaan Sai Baba tamil serial title song. As I came through the request comment for audio in the youtube, I thought of posting this mp3 & the right place would be to your collection. Please download the mp3 in your collection & then kindly share the same at Baba's will. Baba please bless all as ever.

Devotees who wish to view the video can navigate to the concerned page by clicking on the link provided below.
Mahan Serial Title Song Video :View :Here.

Download :Title Song From Sai Baba Serial Mahaan

--
Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans and Songs. at 4/13/2011 08:18:00 PM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where