Spam Mail Filtering at Shippensburg University

1 view

danie...@myway.com

Mar 29, 2007, 8:42:06 AM3/29/07
to Shippensburg UBF
Several students mentioned that they did not get Dr. John's e-mail
about Thursday Prayer Vigil Schedule, and I suspect SU's new spam
filtering system is blocking the delivery of the group e-mails. To
unblock e-mail addresses, please go to:

http://barracuda.ship.edu/

Look through the list of e-mails that have been blocked and click on
the boxes that you want to unblock, and then click on the "Whitelist"
button. (Whitelist means that email sent from the addresses will not
be analyzed for spam, but will be scanned for viruses.).

Please let me know if you are not getting a reminder e-mail every week
for the Wednesday Fellowship.

~ Daniel