Thursday Prayer Vigil Schedule

1 view

danie...@myway.com

Mar 29, 2007, 8:48:13 AM3/29/07
to Shippensburg UBF
Thursday Prayer Vigil Schedule
For the 2007 Spring Bible Conference.

"But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your
Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in
secret, will reward you." (Matthew 6:6)

"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything
you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where
two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." (Matthew
18:19,20)

Time (all p.m.) Prayer Servant

7:00-7:15 Missy / Deborah
7:15-7:30 John
7:30-7:45 Joanna
7:45-8:00 Dr. D. Lee
8:00-8:15 Rocky
8:15-8:30 Mary
8:30-8:45 Nate
8:45-9:00 Maria
9:00-9:15 Caleb
9:15-9:30 Scot
9:30-9:45 Andy / Jevon
9:45-10:00 Josh / Chris

Please remember to pray at your designated time according to the
prayer topics. May God bless you personally, as well as our
preparations for the Spring Bible Conference