Register for 2008 International Summer Bible Conference at Purdue University

danie...@myway.com

Apr 22, 2008, 5:45:33 PM4/22/08
to Shippensburg UBF
Online registration for the Purdue 2008 UBF International Summer Bible
Conference is ready. You are now welcome to go online to our
registration site to begin registration! We have made the following
tools available to help assist you through the registration process,
to keep you updated with current conference information, and to even
invite your students and friends to the conference through our E-
Invite.

Main Conference Web site: http://www.ubfpurdue08.com/

Registration site: http://www.ubfservice.com/

Online Registration tutorial video: http://www.ubfpurdue08.com/tutorial

E-Invite form: http://ubfpurdue08.com/e-invite/

The conference will be July 24-27 (Thurs - Sun) held at Purdue
University. Please make plans now. Below is a small piece of the
registration details.

The registration deadline will be June 1. The registration fees are
listed on the Purdue 2008 website. For leaders it is $325. This rate
will apply to most of those who attend the conference. Those who have
attended UBF less than one year can pay $169; high school students
$150 and middle school students $125.