Prayer topics for Thursday Prayer Vigil

danie...@myway.com

Mar 29, 2007, 8:55:55 AM3/29/07
to Shippensburg UBF
Prayer Vigil to Prepare for 2007 Spring Bible Conference
April 13-15; Camp Hebron

Prayer Topics for the Conference

Title: "We are God's workmanship"

Ephesians 2:10: For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus
to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

· May God plant his hope and vision in our hearts through the word of
God at the conference!
· May God help us to invite at least one friend to the conference!

Friday evening
· Message: Jonah
"TBA"
Messenger: Brian (Penn State)

Saturday morning devotion
· Message: Gen 12:1-9
"I will make you into a great nation"
Messenger: Christopher Sherrill

Saturday after breakfast
· Group Bible Study on Luke 5:1-11
· Main Message on Luke 5:1-11
"Put out into deep water"
Messenger: Nathaniel Turnock

Saturday after lunch
· Activity: creating something out of junk
· Begin testimony writing
· Sports and recreation

Saturday evening: Symposium on Apologetics
· Message: 1 Peter 3:15
"Always be prepared to give an answer"
Messenger: Joshua Sprenkle

· Presentation 1: "Apologetics: What? Why? How?"; Speaker: Joe Schafer
· Presentation 2: "A forensic approach to apologetics"; Speaker: Caleb
Lee (w/ D. Lee)
· Presentation 3: "The Da Vinci Fraud"; Speaker: Jennifer Lemmon
· Presentation 4: "Apologetics by Induction"; Speaker: Ruthy Schafer
Presentation 5: "Apologetics at the Movies"; Speaker: Melissa
Hostettler (w/ Maria Jun)
· Open discussion and prayer that God may help us to share our faith.

Sunday before breakfast
· Personal devotion; finish testimonies

Sunday after breakfast
· Share testimonies in groups
· Sunday worship service
Message: "We Are God's Workmanship" (Eph 2:10)
Speaker: David Lemmon

Servants for the conference (Shippensburg):

· Messengers/Presenters: Josh, Nate, Chris / Melissa, Caleb
· Group Bible study leaders: Rocky, Mary
· Life Testimony Coordinator: John
· Music/Hymn: Caleb
· Dance: Maria, Joanna
· Drama: Josh
· Banner/Signs: Rocky
· Photographer: Tara
· Recreations: Andy, Missy
· Registration: Pauline
· Prayers: Deborah, Nina, Kristen
· Conference Manager: Scot

Other Prayer Topics

1. For America to be a kingdom of priests and a holy nation (Ex
19:5-6), a missionary sending nation (100,000 missionaries to 233
nations, including the Muslim countries, N. Korea and China)
2. For Mid-Atlantic ministries (Washington, Baltimore, George Mason,
Penn State, Lehigh, Richmond, North Carolina, Shippensburg, ...) to
double by 2010
3. For the upcoming Inter-Continental Bible conferences for Africa and
Latin America (August 2007)
4. For our 1:1 Bible study ministry, Wednesday Fellowship (leaders:
Josh and Nate), and Sunday worship service to grow in quality and
quantity
5. May God establish house churches among us so that God's families
may serve the Lord
6. For Nate to graduate in May and to be prepared for a short-term
mission
7. For the growth of our Bible students in faith: Josh, Nate, Nina,
Chris, Rocky, Andy, Kristen, Tara, Christine (for her recovery),
Melissa, Jacob, Scot, Brook, Joanna, Steven, Taylor, ...