Is it possible to upload other R-code files to Shinyapps.io besides Server.R and ui.R ?

Marcel

Jul 22, 2018, 11:09:14 AM7/22/18
to shinyapps.io Users
Hi,

I have two files: Server.R and ui.R.
Besides that I have another R-code file which contains funtions used by Server.R.

Is it possible to upload this file as well to Shinyapps.io?

I do not succeed since there is no blue button with two blue arrows at this file at the top right corner (as there is for Server.R and ui.R).
I did also not succeed using deployApp().

Thanks!

Joshua Spiewak

Jul 23, 2018, 8:39:58 AM7/23/18
to shinyapps.io Users
Absolutely. I am not sure what "blue button with two blue arrows" you are referring to, but when I hit the publish button, I get this dialog where I can check which files should be included:

Marcel

Jul 24, 2018, 2:10:17 PM7/24/18
to shinyapps.io Users
Thanks Joshua, that is the solution!