shiny app deployment error.

Brian Mwangi

Sep 3, 2018, 5:17:44 AM9/3/18
to shinyapps.io Users
Iam deploying my shiny app to shinyapps.io & all my app files(app.r,www) are all stored in my dropbox. I have loaded the rsconnect command then published the app to my account. The deployment process is successful but when I go to my app url I get the following error:
Attaching package: DT

The following objects are masked from package:shiny’:

    dataTableOutput
, renderDataTable

Attaching package: shinydashboard

The following object is masked from package:graphics’:

    box

rgdal
: version: 1.3-4, (SVN revision 766)

Geospatial Data Abstraction Library extensions to R successfully loaded

Loaded GDAL runtime: GDAL 2.1.3, released 2017/20/01

Path to GDAL shared files: /usr/share/gdal/2.1
 GDAL binary built
with GEOS: TRUE

Loaded PROJ.4 runtime: Rel. 4.9.2, 08 September 2015, [PJ_VERSION: 492]

Path to PROJ.4 shared files: (autodetected)

Linking to sp version: 1.3-1

Attaching package: rsconnect

The following object is masked from package:shiny’:

    serverInfo

Error in value[[3L]](cond) : Cannot open data source
Calls: local ... tryCatch -> tryCatchList -> tryCatchOne -> <Anonymous>
Execution halted