Shinyapps.io : UX, administration and accessibility of functionalities under a professional plan

LYJ

Aug 23, 2018, 6:47:51 AM8/23/18
to shinyapps.io Users
Hey guys,

We are currently testing shinyapps.io under a professional plan and we have a few questions.

With respect to customer user experience, we'd like to:

- have our logo & company name in the Login page
- change shinyapps.io (top corner left) to maintenance factory

With respect to customer users, we don’t want them to see the following:

-tokens
-domains
-settings
-usage
-billing (professional plan)
-members from our organization who have access to their dashboard

We don’t want some of our customers to see (is there any key user feature?) :

- specific app (when private, seems like one profile having access to shinyapps dashboard has access to whole apps)
- ability to archive, delete or restart apps
- URLs

Can we have a maximum of these ?

Thanks

Andy Kipp

Aug 23, 2018, 6:04:46 PM8/23/18
to ljac...@cym-iot.com, shinyapps.io Users
On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:47 AM LYJ <ljac...@cym-iot.com> wrote:
Hey guys,

We are currently testing shinyapps.io under a professional plan and we have a few questions.

With respect to customer user experience, we'd like to:

- have our logo & company name in the Login page
- change shinyapps.io (top corner left) to maintenance factory

Unfortunately, while running on custom domains is supported, shinyapps.io does not support any "white label" features at this time. In other words, there is no way to change the branding on the login page.

With respect to customer users, we don’t want them to see the following:

-tokens
-domains
-settings
-usage
-billing (professional plan)
-members from our organization who have access to their dashboard

We don’t want some of our customers to see (is there any key user feature?) :

- specific app (when private, seems like one profile having access to shinyapps dashboard has access to whole apps)
- ability to archive, delete or restart apps
- URLs

A user can be added to an account, or to a specific application. If a user is added to an account, he or she will have access to all the features you listed above for that account. When a user is added to a specific application he or she will only be able to login to that application and will not have access to the shinyapps.io dashboard at all.

Hope that helps.
-Andy