Can't sort the Total column in the Pivot Table

jbe...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2023, 8:47:14 PM4/10/23
to Shiny - Web Framework for R

Hi guys,

I'm creating a dashboard in R, Flexdashboard and Shiny. I'm using the rPivotTable package to create a pivot table. I need to leave some versions of predefined tables for users. I have a table with an attribute in the row and month in the column. I managed to do the ascending order of the row attribute through the total rows using rowOrder = "value_a_to_z". When I tried to do it in descending order, it didn't work. I tried using rowOrder = ""value_z_to_a". Could you clarify how to solve this problem?

Thanks.