color a table

Chiara

Feb 25, 2015, 7:12:53 AM2/25/15
to shiny-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have created a table in shiny using a sqlServer query and i used shinyTable to color the cells which exceed a certain value.
Now, it runs very well, but during the execution of the query (during the time in which R and shiny create the table) appears by default an empty table which disappears as soon as R creates the "real" table.. I think is related to the use of htable() in ui.R
Is there a method or clause with which I can solve my problem, namely don't see the empty initial table during the excution but have an empty mainPanel?

Thanks in advance!
Chiara