Running shinydashboard in R Studio

Nick Brizzi

Jan 1, 2022, 2:28:52 PM1/1/22
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Not sure if anyone else has had this problem before, but anytime I try to run a shiny app in R Studio I immediately get a fatal error, even for the most primitive of applications. I am assuming it has to do with some sort of error with packages, because those seem to cause innumerable problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Luca Valnegri

Jan 3, 2022, 3:17:29 PM1/3/22
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
hi there, it would be nice to see your (reproducible) code and the error you get

in any case, do not assume that the complexity of the error is related to the depth of the mistake, simply forgetting a comma in the ui can result in a complete mess ;-)