Unable to install shiny

Mrinmay Kalita

Aug 22, 2022, 11:49:15 AM8/22/22
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
Hello,

How to install shiny using install.packages("shiny")

It says "checkpoint" package is missing. To install that, i did install.packages ("checkpoint")
but other errors occurred as per links of screenshots.

Top of screenshot - https://ibb.co/841Nzph;
Bottom of screenshot - https://ibb.co/Z1CGtSR

Please guide.

Mrinmay

Mrinmay Kalita

Aug 22, 2022, 11:53:58 AM8/22/22
to Shiny - Web Framework for R
I also tried by downloading the checkpoint package as an archive (zip) from https://cran-r-project.org/web/packages/checkpoint/index.html i.e. (https://cran.r-project.org/bin/windows/contrib/4.2/checkpoint_1.0.2.zip) . I unzipped the folder but next, which file from inside should i run to install checkpoint to my RStudio in my Windows.

Please guide.

Mrinmay