Re: [shiftedit] Is it possible to install SASS or SCSS onto shiftedit?

Adam Jimenez

Dec 14, 2018, 1:40:08 PM12/14/18
to shiftedit
Hi,

There is an option in preferences to automatically compile Less / SCSS on save.

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 at 18:01, Kris Szabo <kristif...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey everyone, I just discovered Shiftedit and I really love it.

But the one thing I haven't figured out is how I can leverage SASS or SCSS on the platform. To be honest, I am new to SASS and don't totally understand the install process. Can someone help me out please?

Kris

Best regards,
Adam Jimenez

Kris Szabo