Can we turn off the little "Open" button that appears in the code next to a link?

Robert Westcott

Feb 28, 2019, 3:18:03 AM2/28/19
to ShiftEdit - Web based IDE
 It's annoying because when I click to place my cursor near it for editing, I often click it by accident.

Adam Jimenez

Apr 29, 2019, 11:47:06 AM4/29/19
to shiftedit
Added an option called "link tooltips" in preferences to disable the link open shortcut that appears in the editor.
This is available in the dev release.

On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 at 08:18, Robert Westcott <bobwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
 It's annoying because when I click to place my cursor near it for editing, I often click it by accident.

Best regards,
Adam Jimenez