No HELP > SHORTCUTS

David Pinero

Feb 18, 2018, 10:51:42 AM2/18/18
to ShiftEdit - Web based IDE
I am trying to stop auto-close tags but am encountering the following issues:

*  The IM Chat Box opens for me to ask how, but no-one responds (says responses are usually "instant" but in my case they are never)

*  The documentations says there should be a way to do this using shortcuts but the same documentation says that I should find this under the HELP title but in my case there is no such option:

So, can anyone tell me how to stop automatic close tags?  Or, get any of these mentioned resources to work?

Adam Jimenez

Feb 18, 2018, 10:54:19 AM2/18/18
to shiftedit
Hi,

You can disable close tags under Edit->Preferences see:
Inline images 2

The chatbot is a work in progress. Let me know if you need anything else. I will update the docs also.

Best regards,
Adam Jimenez