Getting "master password does not match" errors

nc-s

Jul 26, 2017, 10:07:22 PM7/26/17
to ShiftEdit - Web based IDE
It's the correct password, but I'm unable to log in.

Adam Jimenez

Aug 22, 2017, 9:38:06 AM8/22/17
to shiftedit
I can't recreate this, but can remove the master password from Edit -> Preferences.-> Security

On 27 July 2017 at 03:07, nc-s <t...@timneumark.com> wrote:
It's the correct password, but I'm unable to log in.

Best regards,
Adam Jimenez

nc-s

Sep 5, 2017, 7:15:13 PM9/5/17
to ShiftEdit - Web based IDE
I'm getting this again. It comes and goes. I don't know which cookies to clear; it clears my social login account at the same time

On Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 9:38:06 AM UTC-4, Adam Jimenez wrote:
I can't recreate this, but can remove the master password from Edit -> Preferences.-> Security
On 27 July 2017 at 03:07, nc-s <t...@timneumark.com> wrote:
It's the correct password, but I'm unable to log in.

Adam Jimenez

Sep 20, 2017, 1:14:16 PM9/20/17
to shiftedit
ok, let me know if you have any more clues to recreating this.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/shiftedit.

nc-s

Sep 21, 2017, 12:27:57 PM9/21/17
to ShiftEdit - Web based IDE
Happened again today. No clues. In short, any time it says "require master password", it refuses to accept my entry.