Cannot Login - Completely Stuck

David Duffy

Feb 20, 2018, 10:03:52 AM2/20/18
to ShiftEdit - Web based IDE
Hey Adam,

I can't login, looks like there was a hicup in the Google auth.

Here is the message I received...

The authorization state [state=HA-RXJPE8V25B039O1USMIQDTZYAKF7HCGLWN46] of this page is either invalid or has already been consumed.

This is the url

Dave

PS
For those that are reading this other than Adam, it should be mentioned that I have been able to successfully login ever time without issue for a few years now.

Adam Jimenez

Feb 20, 2018, 10:06:38 AM2/20/18
to shiftedit
Hi,

Could be a cookie issue, try clearing cookies or logging in from an incognito window.

Otherwise you can use the password reminder and login manually:

Best regards,
Adam Jimenez

David Duffy